Spanish Chicken & Chorizo Paella Recipe. Continental Recipes.
Try your hand at recreating a taste of the Mediterranean with an authentic Chicken & Chorizo Paella recipe from the Continental recipe collection.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time30 min
- 1 tablespoon (20mL) oil
- 400g chicken breast fillet, sliced
- 1 Chorizo sausage (120g), sliced
- 1 packet Continental Spanish Chicken & Chorizo Paella
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced (280g)
- 2½ cups (625mL) water
- 1 cup frozen peas (120g)
- Heat oil in large pan and brown chicken and chorizo.
- Add Rice, Herb & Spice Mix, tomato and water. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer, without stirring, for 15-20 minutes or until almost all the water is absorbed.
- Scatter peas over top of rice, replace lid and cook for a further 5 minutes until peas and rice are tender and water is absorbed, stirring peas through rice before serving.