Creamy Beef Curry
Beef curry is a favourite Indian dish. Follow our simple and mildly spiced beef curry recipe to serve four people in just 25 minutes. For Indian authenticity, serve with steamed rice, pappadams and a naan bread of your choice.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 500g lean topside or round steak, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons Continental Essentials, Red Curry Paste
- 1 Continental Stock Pot Beef Salt Reduced
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 cup green beans, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a fry pan over a medium heat. Fry beef in batches, until golden brown. Remove to a plate.
- Lower heat, add curry paste and fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Return beef to fry pan with Continental Stock Pot, one cup of water, coconut cream, sugar, fish sauce and vegetables. Simmer gently for 5-10 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve with rice
- Hint: Stir through 2 teaspoons coriander and 1 tablespoon lime juice, sprinkle with toasted chopped peanuts.