Green Thai Chicken Curry
One of the most popular Thai dishes is the green curry. This Green Thai Chicken Curry recipe is no exception. This Thai recipe makes a medium spiced green curry for four people in just 25 minutes. Serve with fresh steam jasmine rice and garnish for that extra authenticity.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 500g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut
- 2 tablespoons Continental Essential Thai Green Curry Paste
- 2 tablespoons green peppercorns
- 1 Continental Stock Pot Chicken Salt Reduced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 cup green beans, sliced
- 1 cup baby corn, sliced
- ½ cup bamboo shoots (optional)
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large fry pan and fry chicken in batches until golden brown, remove chicken.
- Add curry paste and peppercorns, fry for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Return chicken to pan with 2 cups of water, Continental Stock Pot, sugar, fish sauce, bamboo shoots and vegetables. Simmer gently for 5-10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked. Serve with jasmine rice.
- Hint: Garnish with Thai basil or shredded Kaffir lime leaves and a squeeze of lime, to reduce the heat of the curry add coconut milk.