Chicken & Alfredo pasta recipe
Nothing’s faster than pasta and this dish is tasty to boot! Your family will love the combination of creamy alfredo, lean chicken and fresh broccolini! This creamy chicken pasta only takes 25 minutes to prepare, placing it at the top of our weeknight menu options.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 x 130g Value pack, Continental® Alfredo Pasta & Sauce
- 1¼ cups (310ml) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250ml) hot water
- 2 teaspoons Flora® Salt Reduced spread
- 2 x 200g skinless chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh salad for serving
- Prepare the Pasta & Sauce following packet instructions using milk, water and spread.
- Stir through the chicken half way through the cooking time, ensuring it is cooked through.
- Add the broccolini 2 minutes before serving.
- Serve topped with a little Parmesan and cracked black pepper.
- Serve with a fresh salad.
- Hint: Instead of broccolini, try serving the chicken alfredo with asparagus, fresh peas, baby spinach or your favourite green vegetable.