Classic Roast Lamb with Vegetables
Turn off your phone and cancel your plans – when Mum cooks a roast lamb for dinner, she’s everyone’s favourite person. This traditional dinner winner is guaranteed to please. Follow this easy roast lamb recipe to serve up to six people in 75 minutes. A classic yet easy roast fit for the whole family.
- Recipe serves:6
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time60 min
- 11/2kg leg lamb
- 6 small potatoes, (600g) peeled and halved
- 3 carrots, (300g)
- 600g pumpkin, (600g)
- 1 packet Continental® Cook-in-Bag Classic Roast Lamb & Vegetables Recipe Base 49g
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Place lamb and vegetables into roasting bag. Add Recipe Base and close bag using included tie. Gently rotate bag to coat evenly.
- Place on an oven tray in a single layer. Pierce top of bag 4-5 times with a skewer to vent.
- Cook on centre rack of oven for 1 ¼ hour or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven, rest in bag for 15 minutes before serving.