Chicken Curry Rice Paper Rolls
Rice paper rolls are very popular in Australia and this simple chicken curry rice paper roll recipe is no exception. With all the flavour of spring rolls minus the deep fryer, these easy rice paper rolls are filled with the goodness of chicken, the crunch of fresh vegies, and the spice of mild curry.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time30 min
- Cooking time10 min
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 500g minced chicken
- 1 packet Continental® Mild Mince Curry Recipe Base
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 16 x 16cm rice paper rounds
- 1 carrot, grated
- 4 shallots or spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- Heat the oil a large fry pan and brown mince. Add the Recipe Base and water; stir well. Simmer gently for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mince is cooked. Allow to cool.
- Fill a large bowl with warm water, place one rice paper round in the water for about 15-20 seconds or until just softened. Place on a clean tea towel or paper towel.
- Spoon a little of the chicken curry mixture in the centre and add a little of the shredded carrot, shallot, capsicum and bean sprouts. Fold in the edges and roll up firmly to enclose filling, set aside, covered. Repeat with remaining rice paper rounds and filling.
- Serve this chicken curry recipe with sweet chilli sauce for dipping.