Four Cheeses Pasta Recipe with Salmon, Cauliflower & Pine Nuts
Try our quick, easy and delicious four cheese pasta recipe with salmon, cauliflower and pine nuts. Prepare and cook in just 20 minutes, serves 3-4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Four Cheeses Pasta & Sauce
- 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 x 425g can salmon, drained
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Place Pasta & Sauce, milk, water and cauliflower in a saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add salmon for the last few minutes of cooking.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts to serve.
- Hint: Use a mixture of broccoli and cauliflower florets. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.