Salmon & Asparagus Recipe with Sour Cream & Chives
Try our salmon & asparagus recipe with sour cream & chives, part of the Continental recipe collection. Prepare and cook in just 20 minutes, serves 3-4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Sour Cream & Chives Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1¼ cups (310mL) hot water
- 1 x 425g can salmon, drained
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons sliced olives
- Place Pasta & Sauce, milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add salmon and asparagus for the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Sprinkle with olives to serve.
- Hint: Serve garlic bread. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.