Bacon & Bean Macaroni Recipe
Do something different with macaroni and try our bacon and bean macaroni recipe, part of the Continental recipes collection. Ready in just 20 minutes and serves 3-4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 rashers lean short-cut bacon, trimmed of visible fat and diced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Macaroni Cheese Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1½ cups (375mL) hot water
- 1½ cups sliced green beans
- 1 x 130g salt reduced baked beans
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown bacon.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and beans and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through baked beans a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Hint: Sprinkle with a little reduced fat tasty cheese. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.