Creamy Beef Recipe with Mushrooms & Cherry Tomatoes
Create a delicious beef dish for the whole family with our creamy beef recipe with mushrooms, part of the Continental recipe collection. Serves 3-4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g lean beef, trimmed and sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Creamy Bacon Carbonara Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1¼ cups (310mL) hot water
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown beef and mushrooms.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through tomatoes at the end of cooking. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
- Hint: Serve with a crisp green salad. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.