Carbonara Recipe with Tuna & Sun Dried Tomatoes
Try out a twist on an Italian classic with our Carbonara recipe with tuna & sun dried tomatoes. Quick and easy to make, this recipe can be ready in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Creamy Bacon Carbonara Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1¼ cups (310mL) hot water
- 2 zucchinis, sliced lengthways into ribbons
- ½ cup chopped lean ham
- Cracked black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add zucchinis and ham for the last few minutes of cooking. Sprinkle with pepper to serve.
- Hint: Serve with a tomato and basil salad. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.