Cheesy Pepper Beef Pasta Recipe with Mushrooms
A quick and easy meal for the whole family, Continental’s cheesy pepper beef pasta with mushrooms recipe is the perfect dinner idea. Serves 3-4 & ready in 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g lean beef, trimmed and sliced thinly
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 x 80g packs Continental Cheese & Black Pepper Pasta & Sauce
- 1¾ cups (440mL) reduced fat milk
- 1½ cups (375mL) hot water
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown beef and mushrooms.
- Place Pasta & Sauce, milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
- Hint: Our chef suggests using lean lamb in place of the beef.