Garlic & Herb Alfredo with Salmon & Broccoli Recipe
Try Continental’s quick and easy garlic & herb alfredo with salmon & broccoli recipe for a deliciously quick family meal. Serves 3-4 and ready in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Alfredo with Garlic & Herbs Pasta & Sauce
- 1¼ cups (310mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 x 415g can salmon in spring water, drained
- 2 tablespoons toasted plain, unsalted almonds
- Place Pasta & Sauce, milk, water and broccoli in a saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add salmon a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Sprinkle with almonds before serving.
- Hint: Sprinkle with fresh breadcrumbs and a little grated Parmesan and grill until golden brown. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.