Mushroom & Bacon Pasta Recipe with Chicken & Pumpkin
For a tasty, quick and easy meal use Continental’s mushroom and bacon pasta recipe with chicken and pumpkin. Ready in just 20 minutes, this meal is deliciously quick to make.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and diced
- 1½ cups diced pumpkin
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Creamy Mushroom & Bacon Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 1/3 cup (330mL) hot water
- ½ cup crumbled reduced fat feta
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken and pumpkin.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Top with feta to serve.
- Hint: Sprinkle with chopped fresh rosemary or thyme *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.