Meatball Recipe with Tomato Pasta, Zucchini & Parmesan
Make your own meatballs & cook up a treat with our meatball recipe with tomato pasta, zucchini & parmesan. Part of the Continental Australia recipe collection.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 400g lean beef or veal mince
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Savoury Tomato & Onion Pasta & Sauce
- 2½ cups (625mL) hot water
- 2 zucchinis, grated
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Mix mince and egg in a bowl and form into 20 small meatballs. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown meatballs.
- Add Pasta & Sauce and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through zucchinis a few minutes before the end of cooking. Sprinkle with Parmesan to serve.
- Hint: Grill Parmesan until golden brown. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.