Prawn Tomato Pasta Recipe with Rocket & Olives
Cook up a taste of the Mediterranean with this delicious prawn tomato pasta recipe with rocket & olives. Prepare and cook in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g green prawns
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Savoury Tomato & Onion Pasta & Sauce
- 2½ cups (625mL) hot water
- 2 cups baby rocket
- 2 tablespoons sliced green olives
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown prawns. Remove from pan and set aside
- Add Pasta & Sauce and water to the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Return prawns to pan a few minutes before the end of cooking. Stir through rocket and olives to serve.
- Hint: Top with a little sliced chilli. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.