Chicken, Cheese & Bacon Pasta Recipe with Peas
Get creative in the kitchen with our chicken, cheese & bacon pasta recipe, part of the Continental recipes collection. Prepare and cook in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 2 slices lean short cut bacon, trimmed of visible fat and chopped
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Four Cheeses Pasta & Sauce
- 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 1½ cups frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped herbs
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken and bacon.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through peas a few minutes before the end of cooking. Sprinkle with herbs before serving.
- Hint: Sprinkle with fresh herbs such as basil, oregano, thyme or parsley. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.