Cheesy Chicken Pasta Recipe with Zucchini & Spinach
Create a great dinner for the whole family with our quick and easy cheesy chicken pasta recipe, part of the Continental recipes collection. Ready in just 20 minutes and serves 3-4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Four Cheeses Pasta & Sauce
- 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 2 cups shredded spinach
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken and zucchini.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through spinach a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Hint: Sprinkle with a little grated Parmesan. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.