Mediterranean Chicken Recipe
Get a taste of the Med with our Mediterranean chicken recipe, part of the Continental recipe collection. Prepare and cook in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Sour Cream & Chives Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1¼ cups (310mL) hot water
- ½ cup roasted capsicum
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken and zucchini.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through capsicum a few minutes before the end of cooking. Sprinkle with pine nuts to serve.
- Hint: Top with a little shaved Parmesan before serving. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.