Creamy Chicken Recipe with Broccoli, Capsicum & Corn
Look no further than our creamy chicken recipe for your family dinner this evening. Quick and easy to make, this recipe can be prepared and cooked in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Sour Cream & Chives Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1¼ cups (310mL) hot water
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup no salt added corn kernels
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken and capsicum.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk, water and broccoli and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through corn a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Hint: Top with fresh breadcrumbs, a little reduced fat grated cheese and grill until golden. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.