Chicken Curry Recipe with Mushrooms, Eggplant & Almonds
Try our authentic chicken curry recipe with mushrooms, eggplant & almonds at home. Cook for friends or the entire family, serves 3-4 and ready in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced eggplant
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Chicken Curry Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1¼ cups (310mL) hot water
- ¼ cup toasted slivered almonds
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken, mushrooms and eggplant.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Sprinkle with almonds before serving.
- Hint: Serve with a little mango chutney. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.