Chicken, Cauliflower & Carrot Curry Recipe
Add a little spice to your dinner with our chicken, cauliflower & carrot curry recipe, part of the Continental recipes collection. Serves 3-4 and ready in 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Chicken Curry Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1¼ cups (310mL) hot water
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk, water, cauliflower and carrots and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Sprinkle with coriander before serving.
- Hint: Sprinkle with toasted flaked almonds. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.