Chicken Curry Recipe with Spinach & Green Beans
Spice up your evening meal with our chicken curry recipe with spinach and green beans. Prepare and cook in just 20 minutes, serves 3-4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Chicken Curry Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1¼ cups (310mL) hot water
- 2 cups sliced green beans
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup toasted plain, unsalted cashew nuts
- Place Pasta & Sauce, milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add green beans for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Stir through spinach a few minutes before the end of cooking. Sprinkle with cashews to serve.
- Hint: Sprinkle with coriander leaves. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.