Chicken Meatballs Recipe with Macaroni
Create a quick and easy dinner for the whole family with our chicken meatballs recipe with macaroni, part of the Continental recipes collection. Serves 3-4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 400g lean chicken mince
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Macaroni Cheese Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1½ cups (375mL) hot water
- 1½ cups frozen carrots, peas and corn
- Mix chicken mince and egg in a bowl and form into 24 small meatballs. Heat olive oil and brown meatballs until almost cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Return meatballs to the pan and stir through frozen vegetables a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Hint: Add some dried or fresh mixed herbs to the meatball mix. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.