Chicken Macaroni with Creamed Corn & Spring Onion
Do something different with macaroni and try our chicken macaroni with creamed corn recipe, part of the Continental recipes collection. Ready in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Macaroni Cheese Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1½ cups (375mL) hot water
- 1 x 310g can creamed corn
- ¼ cup sliced shallots or spring onions
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through corn and shallots a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Hint: Top with a little reduced fat cheese and grill until browned. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.