Alfredo Recipe with Chilli, Tuna & Basil
Try Continental’s delicious Alfredo recipe with chilli, tuna & basil. A treat for the whole family and so simple to create. Ready in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Alfredo Pasta & Sauce
- 1¼ cups (310mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 1 x 425g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 cup basil leaves
- Place Pasta & Sauce, milk and water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add tuna and chilli a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Stir through basil just before serving.
- Hint: Serve with a crisp green salad *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.