Alfredo Recipe with Chicken & Snow Peas
Quick and delicious, the Continental Alfredo with chicken and snow peas recipe can be ready in just 20 minutes and serves 3-4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Alfredo Pasta & Sauce
- 1¼ cups (310mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 2 cups snow peas
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add snow peas for the last few minutes of cooking. Sprinkle with lemon zest to serve.
- Hint: Sprinkle with a little finely grated Parmesan. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.