Alfredo Recipe with Asparagus, Chicken & Parmesan
Cook up a treat for the whole family with our alfredo recipe with asparagus, chicken and parmesan, part of the Continental recipe collection. Ready in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g chicken tenders, sliced in half
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Alfredo Pasta & Sauce
- 1¼ cups (310mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add asparagus for the last few minutes of cooking. Sprinkle with Parmesan to serve.
- Hint: Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.