Pepper Beef Recipe with Mushrooms & Parsley
Try something new tonight for dinner with our pepper beef recipe with mushrooms and parsley. Serves 3-4 and ready in just 20minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 400g lean minced beef
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Mushroom, Garlic & Black Pepper Pasta & Sauce
- 1 1/3 cups (330mL) hot water
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- Brown mince and mushrooms in a little olive oil.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through parsley before serving.
- Hint: Serve with steamed green beans *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.