Chicken Curry Recipe with Pumpkin & Peas
Spice up your evening meal with our chicken curry recipe with pumpkin & peas. Preapre and cook for the whole family in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and diced
- 1½ cups diced pumpkin
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Chicken Curry Pasta & Sauce,
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1¼ cups (310mL) hot water
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Brown chicken and pumpkin in a little olive oil.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through peas a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Hint: Sprinkle with fresh coriander. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.