Sour Cream Pasta Recipe with Chicken & Broccoli
Making a delicious meal for the entire family doesn’t have to be difficult, try our simple sour cream pasta recipe with chicken & broccoli, ready in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Sour Cream & Chives Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1¼ cups (310mL) hot water
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Brown chicken in a little olive oil.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through broccoli 5 minutes before the end of cooking. Sprinkle with pine nuts before serving
- Hint: Sprinkle with grated Parmesan *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.