Macaroni Pasta Recipe with Zucchini, Chicken & Corn
Our take with a twist on an Italian classic, try our macaroni pasta recipe with zucchini, chicken and corn. Prepare and cook in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and diced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Macaroni Cheese Pasta & Sauce,
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1½ cups (375mL) hot water
- 2 small grated zucchinis
- 1 x 310g can no added salt corn kernels, drained
- Brown chicken in a little olive oil.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through zucchini and corn a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Hint: Add diced bacon, trimmed of visible fat, when browning the chicken. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.