Cherry Tomatoes, Zucchini & Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Cook up a delicious alfredo recipe with cherry tomatoes, zucchini and chicken. The perfect meal for the whole family, prepare and cook in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Alfredo Pasta & Sauce,
- 1¼ cups (310mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 2 sliced zucchinis
- 10 halved cherry tomatoes
- Brown chicken in a little olive oil.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add zucchini and tomatoes for the last few minutes of cooking.
- Hint: Sprinkle with toasted unsalted cashew nuts. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.