Cheesy Pepper Pasta Recipe with Mediterranean Vegetables
Try Continental’s cheesy pepper pasta recipe with Mediterranean vegetables for a quick and tasty meal for the whole family. Serves 4 & ready in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 x 80g packs Continental Cheese & Black Pepper Pasta & Sauce
- 1¾ cups (440mL) reduced fat milk
- 1½ cups (375mL) hot water
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup char-grilled vegetables such as capsicums and eggplant
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Place Pasta & Sauce, milk, water and zucchini in a saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add char-grilled vegetables a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan before serving.
- Hint: Serve with barbecued lean steak.