Cheese & Black Pepper Pasta Recipe with Broccoli & Basil
Continental’s cheese & black pepper pasta recipe with broccoli & basil is perfect for a group of friends or the whole family. Ready in just 20 minutes and serves 3-4 people.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 x 80g packs Continental Cheese & Black Pepper Pasta & Sauce
- 1¾ cups (440mL) reduced fat milk
- 1½ cups (375mL) hot water
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sliced olives
- ½ cup basil leaves
- Place Pasta & Sauce, milk, water and broccoli in a saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add sun dried tomatoes a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Sprinkle with olives and basil before serving.
- Hint: Serve with barbecued skinless chicken breast.