Chilli Chicken Pasta Recipe with Rocket & Capers
Cook up a spicy feast for the family with Continental’s chilli chicken pasta recipe with rocket & capers. Ready to serve in 20 just minutes. Makes 3-4 servings.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Alfredo with Garlic & Herbs Pasta & Sauce
- 1¼ cups (310mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 2 cups baby rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken and chilli.
- Place Pasta & Sauce, milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through rocket and sprinkle with capers.
- Hint: Serve with fresh crusty bread. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.