Garlic & Herb Alfredo Recipe with Feta & Peas
Cook up an Italian feast with Continental’s garlic & herb alfredo recipe with feta & peas. Ready in just 20 minutes. A Quick and easy meal for the whole family.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Alfredo with Garlic & Herbs Pasta & Sauce
- 1¼ cups (310mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 2 cups frozen peas
- ½ cup crumbled reduced fat feta
- Place Pasta & Sauce, milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add peas a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Sprinkle with feta before serving .
- Hint: Serve with barbecued or grilled skinless chicken or fish *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.