Garlic & Herb Alfredo Recipe with Tuna, Rocket & Lemon
Create a quick and tasty meal for the whole family with the Continental garlic & herb alfredo recipe with tuna, rocket & lemon. Ready in just in 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Alfredo with Garlic & Herbs Pasta & Sauce
- 1¼ cups (310mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 1 x 425g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 cups baby rocket leaves
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Place Pasta & Sauce, milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add tuna a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Stir through rocket leaves and sprinkle with lemon zest just before serving .
- Hint: Use baby spinach leaves in place of rocket *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.