Creamy Pasta Recipe with Chicken, Broccoli & Rocket
Create your own creamy pasta with this simple recipe from Continental. Combine with chicken, broccoli and rocket to complete the dish. Ready in just 20 minutes.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, trimmed and sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Creamy Mushroom & Bacon Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 1/3 cup (330mL) hot water
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped rocket
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown chicken.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk, water and broccoli and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through rocket a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Hint: Top with a little chopped chilli. *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.