Tuna, Mushroom & Pepper Pasta Recipe with Thyme
Try our tuna, mushroom & pepper pasta recipe to brighten up any dinner table. Part of the Continental recipes collection, prepare and cook in just 20 minutes
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups quartered mushrooms
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Creamy Mushroom, Garlic & Black Pepper Pasta & Sauce
- 1 1/3 cups (330mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 1 x 425g tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown mushrooms.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through tuna a few minutes before the end of cooking. Sprinkle with thyme before serving.
- Hint: Try a selection of mushrooms such as swiss brown, button, shitake or oyster *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.