Creamy Beef Pasta Recipe with Mushroom & Capsicum
Create a quick & easy pasta dish in just 20 minutes with this creamy beef pasta recipe with mushroom & capsicum from the Continental recipe collection. Serves 3-4.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g lean sliced beef
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Creamy Mushroom, Garlic & Black Pepper Pasta & Sauce
- 1¼ cups (310mL) reduced fat milk
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- ¼ cup crumbled reduced fat feta
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown beef and capsicums
- Add Pasta & Sauce, milk and water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Sprinkle with feta before serving.
- Hint: Use lean beef mince in place of the sliced beef .*If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk.