Tomato Pasta Recipe with Beef, Capsicums & Corn
For a quick and delicious meal ready in just 20 minutes try the Continental tomato pasta recipe with beef, capsicum and corn.
- Recipe serves:3 to 4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g lean beef mince
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 1 Value Pack* Continental Savoury Tomato & Onion Pasta & Sauce
- 2½ cups (625mL) hot water
- ½ cup no added salt corn kernels
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or fry pan and brown beef and capsicums.
- Add Pasta & Sauce, water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir through corn a few minutes before the end of cooking.
- Hint: Add a teaspoon of chilli powder or paprika at the start of cooking *If Value Packs are unavailable, replace with 2 Standard Packs and increase the liquid added to 1¾ cups (440mL) hot water and 1½ cups (375mL) reduced fat milk