Mild Indian Chicken Curry Recipe
Create your own flavour of India with our easy to follow mild Indian chicken curry recipe. Prepare and cook in just 35 minutes our recipe is perfect for the entire family.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time25 min
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 500g skinless chicken thigh fillet, cubed
- 2 tablespoons mild curry paste
- 1 x 400g can lite coconut milk
- 1 Continental Stock Pot Chicken
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup coriander
- Basmati rice to serve
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and brown onion and chicken. Add curry paste and fry for another minute.
- Add coconut milk, Stock Pot and peanut butter, bring to the boil stirring and simmer for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Stir through tomatoes and sprinkle with coriander. Serve with rice.
- Hint: Use a mild Indian curry paste such as korma or tikka masala.