Moroccan Lamb Steak Recipe with Couscous Salad
Put a bit of spring in your Lamb with this tasty Morroccan Lamb recipe. Served with a healthy Couscous salad and cooked in just 30 minutes, this Lamb recipe easily serves 4 people.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 cup (250mL) hot water
- 1 Continental Stock Pot Chicken
- ¾ cup couscous
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan spice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 150g lamb rump steaks
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup mint leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons toasted blanched almonds
- Bring water and Stock Pot to the boil and allow to melt. Add couscous, return to the boil, stirring, remove from heat, cover and stand for 5 minutes. Separate grains with a fork and allow to cool.
- Mix together spice and oil and coat lamb before barbecuing.
- Stir carrot, orange and mint leaves through the couscous and sprinkle with almonds. Serve with the lamb.
- Hint: Also great with coriander leaves.