Fragrant Thai Vegetable Curry Recipe
Conjure up the scents of Thailand with our fragrant Thai vegetable curry recipe. Perfect for the whole family, prepare and cook our Thai curry in just 30 minutes.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 x 400g can lite coconut milk
- 1 Continental Stock Pot Vegetable
- 2 teaspoons Thai green curry paste
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 cups green beans, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Juice of ½ lime
- 200g dried noodles, cooked as per pack directions
- Bring coconut milk and 2 cups of water to the boil. Add Stock Pot, curry paste and kaffir lime leaves, stir until combined.
- Add beans and broccoli and simmer for a few minutes until tender. Season with fish sauce, sugar and lime juice.
- Divide noodles between 4 bowls and spoon over vegetable curry.
- Hint: Serve garnished with coriander and bean sprouts and add some diced firm tofu with the vegetables.