Garlic & Herb Chicken Wings Recipe with Coleslaw
Create a tasty and light summer lunch or dinner with our garlic and herb chicken wings recipe with a coleslaw on the side. Prepare and cook in just 40 minutes.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time30 min
- 1 pack Continental Cook in Bag Roasted Garlic & Herb
- 1 Kg chicken wings
- 4 cups Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- ¼ cup whole egg mayonnaise
- ¼ cup almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place chicken wings in the bag and add Recipe Base, seal with tie provided and gently rotate to cover.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 30 minutes.
- Combine cabbage, carrot, spring onions and mayonnaise and mix well. Top with almonds.
- Serve chicken wings with the coleslaw.
- Hint: Use other toasted nuts such as pecans, walnuts or pine nuts.