Honey Mustard Pork Recipe with Warm Potato Salad
Enjoy a perfect summer roast with our honey mustard pork recipe with warm potato salad. Prepare and cook in just 35 minutes.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time25 min
- 1 pack Continental Cook in Bag Honey BBQ Chicken
- 4 x 150g pork loin chops, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup whole egg mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place pork and mustard in the bag and add Recipe Base, seal with tie provided and gently rotate to cover.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 25 minutes.
- Boil potatoes until tender, drain and allow to cool a little before stirring through mayonnaise and chives. Serve with pork chops.
- Hint: Serve with lightly stir fried spring cabbage.