Steak with Creamy Mushroom & Herb Sauce Recipe
Create the perfect summer dinner for the whole family with our steak with creamy mushroom and herb sauce recipe. Prepare and cook in just 40 minutes.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time30 min
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 150g rump steaks, trimmed
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup cream
- 1 Continental Stock Pot Beef
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thyme, chopped
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook steaks. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add mushrooms to pan and fry until softened, add water, cream and Stock Pot and bring to the boil. Gently simmer for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Stir through herbs and serve sauce with steak.
- Hint: Serve with chips and green beans.