Pepper Steak Recipe
Create and cook the perfect pepper steak with our recipe designed specifically with summer in mind. Ready in just 25 minutes.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 4 x 150g scotch fillet steaks, trimmed
- 1 Continental Stock Pot Beef
- Steamed vegetables or salad to serve
- Mix together black pepper and cornflour. Spread each steak with Stock Pot then press each steak into pepper mixture.
- Heat oil in a fry pan and fry steaks until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with vegetables or salad.
- Hint: Serve with boiled baby potatoes.