Red Fish Curry Recipe with Pumpkin
Add some flavour this Spring with our red fish curry recipe with pumpkin and served with jasmine rice. Prepare and cook in just 40 minutes.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time30 min
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 cups pumpkin, diced
- 1 x 400g can lite coconut milk
- 1 Continental Stock Pot Chicken
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 500g firm white fish, such as ling, cubed
- Jasmine rice to serve
- Heat oil and lightly fry curry paste and pumpkin.
- Add coconut milk, Stock Pot and fish sauce, bring to the boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes until pumpkin is almost tender.
- Add fish and cook for 5-10 minutes until cooked. Serve with rice.
- Hint: Sprinkle with coriander.